<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3973310737512919959?origin\x3dhttps://friendships-are-part-of-my-life.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Welcome ♥

HTML Hit Counter

Welcome to
http://friendships-are-part-of-my-life.blogspot.com/
This is my blog, so yeah.
Leave something in my chatbox below yea! :)
And enjoy! :D

Biography ♥



안녕하세요, AnnYeongHaSeYo!

♥ Carmen is my name! :D
♥ 21st March Baby,
♥ Just 16 in the year of 2010,
♥ Studying in SMK Taman S.E.A.
♥ I am LOUD,
♥ I am unpredictable,
♥ Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it. =)

If you wanna know more about me and my bittersweet escapes,
Continue reading on my blog! :)

PlurkMe ♥


Facebook ♥


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


HeartsTalking ♥




Webbies ♥


Linksboard ♥


Pastentries ♥


Creditorials ♥

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Sunday, January 3, 2010

Today is last day of school holidays. Sigh. -.-
I don't feel anything. Not happy, not anxious, somehow.
And I just came back from granny's house for a last visit before school starts.

Pei Chyi and Jenilee are going for NS. :'(
And today I shall see them the last time before they leave.
I am gonna miss them very much. I hope everything will goes well over there for them. :)
They will only be back on the 14th of March, exactly one week before my sweet 16th. :D
And they'll be back for CNY, which is a good thing actually cause I could see them with new clothes, shoes and bags.
So that we can camwhore banyak-banyak and enjoy our CNY. 
WEEEE!


Yesterday was my last time of working at Prince Cafe cause school is gonna start. :'(
I camwhored with them before I left. :D
And guess what?
Today was my first day of didn't go work, and one of my collaegue came and told me,
I accidentally injured my hand while cutting bread with a knife today.
I was like OMG. Is just my first day! Hahahaa
I bet they're missing me too much. XD
I wonder what will happen to them next. XDD

Memoirs at Prince Cafe. ♥

Is my first time of working in my lifetime.
And all these memories will kept in my heart forever. :)
I cherished every single moment with you guys.
The moment of laughter, the moment of jokes. =)
Thanks for everything. I'll definitely miss you guys lots. And I love you guys. ♥
I'm sure that I'll come back and visit you guys more often! XD
Don't miss me so much yeah. :D






Foo Yeen - He's a brother of mine. (:









Sam - The one who loves to make fun all around. :)



Vicky - The adorable one.



The bartender group. (:



They're the funny ones! XD



Yeah, working. :)






Ker Ie - The cute and sweet one. :)



Ah Seng - The one who loves to have fun all around too. (:






Alice - Shes the one who listen to me. :). My 3rd Mummy! XDD





Guess what is he doing? He's watching TV. HAHAHAHA



Jessie - He's the one who loves to talk to me when he sees me. :)






Ah Ming - He's my supervisor for the Bartender. :). He's not fierce at ALL. :D



Sai Wah - He's the one who misses me so much. ;)






After working, play with his phone pulak. :D



And we camwhored after working. ;)






The couples are doing work together, how sweet. :D



School is gonna start tomorrow!
Can't wait to see you guys! =)
Hope that I'll go to the same class with my darlings whom are going to the same stream as me - PURE SCIENCE! :D
See you guys in school tomorrow!


I need to cut my SUPER DUPER long fingernails,
I need to remove my earrings and accessories away from my body,
I need to pack my bag for school tomorrow,
And I need to set alarm before I forget. :)

TOODLES PEOPLE! 
XOXO.

Carmen-ie loves you. :)

♥our lips must always be sealed
11:18 PM